Step by step, we’ll get it done.
When prospective clients contact us regarding their IT projects, we identify a clear scope of work and carefully plan each step so that the projects are executed with precision and minimal disruption to their business. We don’t act like our time is more valuable than theirs or that we’re doing them a favor. Our goal is to get a project finished as promptly and as efficiently as possible, and on their terms.
- Help you move to a new location. Perhaps not our most glamorous gig, but you’d be amazed at how much our technicians love to set up new offices. There’s nothing better than laying fresh cables, labeling them, and organizing them in a logical way. At Ariatek, we appreciate the little things in life.
- Set up new servers. From helping you choose the right hardware for your business to installing it and backing up data, we can do it all.
- Figure out how to migrate data from old systems. Sometimes when you take a leap forward with new technology, it forces you to take a step backward to move all your data onto a new device. We love migrating data because it means that a client is ready to use a new asset for their company – and what’s more fun than that?
- Configure new computers. Networks may be the backbone of your business, but computers have their place, too. If you need help unpacking new computers and getting them ready for your staff, we can help.
- Plan out a data center. With our wealth of IT knowledge, we can plan out a data center for your company that takes future capacity needs and computing resources into consideration. We will design every detail, from power demands to cooling systems, and everything in between.
- And more…
Your business is our business.
It may sound trite, but it’s true. Regardless of your operation’s size or how many employees you have, our team of highly-skilled technicians is ready and willing to initiate any project you throw at us. And we’ll make sure that we do it on your schedule and in a way that minimizes downtime.
Once the project is over, we’re always just one phone call away. We are pretty big sticklers about being responsive, so you’ll never have to wait long to speak to one of us. We also have powerful remote service options so that we can fix issues quickly and competently.