Do more, pay less.
When your business phone system is in the cloud, it’s simple: you get more. You get advanced features to keep your employees connected, and you get call and conference options that can grow with your business. This all comes in an all-inclusive pricing package that requires no installation or management of Private Branch Exchange (PBX) hardware. You can basically work the way you want to – for less.
Our business phone system offers features like:
- Internet fax
- Smartphone integration
- Business SMS
- Automatic call recording
- Unlimited conference calling
- And more…
Utilizing the cloud has many benefits.
Our cloud phone systems use Voice over Internet Protocol – or VoIP. VoIP is basically phone service over the internet. By transferring your phone service to the cloud, you gain amazing benefits that will leave your land lines in the dust.
- It’s simple. Envision a phone system that requires no equipment and no wiring. Ariatek’s business phone systems work off your internet connection – and that’s it. And since everything is run on the cloud, you don’t have to worry about maintaining it or upgrading it – because it’s all done for you.
- It’s mobile. Since all you need is an internet connection, you can manage your system from virtually any location. Our system features mobile and desktop apps that can turn any device into a fully-loaded business phone. Imagine viewing call activity on your desk phone while sitting in the waiting room at your doctor’s office, or forwarding calls to your cell phone while you drive to a client meeting.
- It’s flexible. Cloud-based systems can grow with your business needs. If you require a new extension, all it takes is a few clicks inside the management site. Even with multiple office locations, you can still use one communication system – with one main phone number – to keep your company connected. Our system also seamlessly integrates with other applications so that you don’t have to spend valuable time migrating data.
- It’s cost-effective. With no long-term contracts, you can simply pay as you go. And because there’s no significant equipment investment or maintenance costs, it is much more cost-effective than on-premise phone systems.
Of course, the key to great VoIP is a great network.
To use VoIP, you need to have a fast and dependable network connecting you to the internet. Ariatek offers network design and installation services to meet all of your computing needs – whether you need to connect to the internet or to an office in a different state. Our networks are tailored to your specific operations so that we can keep you up and running, and on the path to success.