Give your business a competitive advantage!
Ariatek specializes in creating supportive and long-lasting relationships with our clients by providing responsive, high-quality technology support. We offer all the knowledge and expertise you’d get from an in-house IT department – at a fraction of the cost. Instead of struggling to become IT experts, our clients are free to focus on running their businesses.
Ariatek’s name comes from the word “aria,” a musical term that describes an expressive and often simple melody. Our aim is to foster a harmonious relationship between your company’s needs and the technology solutions we can provide. In this day and age, we have the technology to anticipate and solve problems before you even notice they exist. With Ariatek, you’ll never strike a false note or be off-key again!
Hannah Wren Won, Ariatek CEO
IT Services you can count on.
We’ve heard the horror stories many times. Whether it was a network outage that went on for hours and hours, an email server that refused to send mail, or a storage solution that failed to store – the resulting downtime was a nightmare for productivity and – even more importantly – profits!
If you ask our clients what they appreciate most about us, they will tell you that it’s our responsiveness. We pledge to get back to you in 60 minutes during the business day because we know that you should be doing other things than waiting for us. What good is technology if it isn’t there for you when you need it? And what good is a support team that works according to its own schedule, and not yours?
With Ariatek as your trusted technology partner, you’ll receive:
- Responses within 60 minutes during business hours. We hate to repeat ourselves, but it’s important. Some may say we’re even a little fanatical about it. Outside of regular work hours, we have a 24/7 answering service that can relay your issue to the right staff member.
- A personal point of contact for all your technology needs. We don’t just sell you the service and then disappear. You’ll know exactly who to call whenever there’s a question or a problem.
- Mature, modern, and automated business processes. If it saves you time and does what you need it to do, then we consider it a winner.
- Highly-trained and certified technicians. Not only are we certified in our products and services, but our staff holds team meetings every week to stay on top of both positive and negative trends.
- Detailed, honest advice. We’re not here to upsell or convince you that you need something that you don’t. You’ll actually reduce your capital expenditures on computers and network equipment with Ariatek. And since our support costs are predictable, you’ll know exactly how much to budget for us every month.